Looking for something to do in Peterborough this weekend?
- Put out your reusables
- Wild Rock Outfitters hosts Learn to Paddle (6:30 to 8:30 p.m. - $25/person) Beavermead Park
- The Weakerthans (9 p.m. - $25 per ticket) Historic Red Dog
- Ghost Walk (9 p.m. - $10 a person) - Corner of Hunter and Driscoll Terrace
- Wild Rock Outfitters hosts Basic Bike Clinic (10 a.m. - $10) - Wild Rock's parking lot
- Nearly Neil and the Solitary Band (Tribute to Neil Diamond) at Little Lake Musicfest (8 p.m. - Free) - Del Crary Park
...and anytime, hit the beach