Last night at the Silver Bean Cafe, 28 people who use the popular online social network Twitter, came together to make new connections and form a social think tank on many recent discussion topics. Some of the items covered were..
- How can we cultivate the creative economy in Peterborough? #creativePtbo
- Beyond the Fashion District, what areas of Peterborough should we highlight and name? #districtPtbo
- What is your favourite store in downtown Peterborough and why? #downtownPtbo
- How can we use Twitter to welcome newcomers to Peterborough? #newtoPtbo
- How can we use Twitter to ensure that men wear their shirts in Peterborough, even when it is hot outside? #noshirtsPtbo
Many great ideas were raised, and there are sure to be follow-up meets online and offline for #thinkPtbo.
[Contributed by PtboCanada's Evan Holt]