Mega Country Star Brad Paisley is coming to the Memorial Centre February 3rd, 2017. Below, in no particular order, are 15 Great Reasons you can't afford to miss him during his stop in Peterborough...
1. The Peterborough Memorial Centre is an intimate venue with seating for only 4,000 people. In other words, there isn't a bad seat in the house to see Brad!
2. This guy is an award winning machine! He has 3 Grammy’s, 2 American Music Awards, 14 American Country Music Awards and 14 Country Music Association Awards.
3. He has 23 No. 1 songs, including "Remind Me," "Mud on the Tires," and "She's Everything" so you can sing along with him all night long.
4. It's his first time ever in Peterborough and our region in general so we want to show him what a good Central Ontario country party is all about!
5. Special guest Chase Bryant is also performing. He has two consecutive country countdown hits "Take it on Back" and "Little bit of You". He’s from small town Texas and we know a lot about small towns around here!
6. Brad Paisley's latest single "Today" is in the Top 15 on the Country airplay charts and the music video has more than 30 million views on YouTube...
7. Brad has hosted the CMA’s 9 times with Carrie Underwood and we all know her connection to Peterborough (hello, Mike Fisher!).
8. He’ll pretty much be walking distance away. He isn't playing any other shows on this tour within a 2 hour radius, so beat that for closeness.
Every seat is a great one in the Memorial Centre!
9. Special guest Lindsay Ell is also supporting the show and was named "Top Country Artist to watch in 2016". She was also named by Rolling Stone as 1 of "10 Artists you need to Know" and by CMT as the "Next Woman of Country".
10. Attending events locally is more affordable and think of all the time you’ll save. You’ll spend less on parking, concessions and gas—not to mention you’re supporting our great community!
11. The Peterborough Memorial Centre is only a 38 minute drive from the 401 so if you’re coming from out of town, they are just up the road.
12. Brad is a member of the Grand Ole Opry so he’s basically country music royalty.
13. He has performed in front of millions of people worldwide, and on this tour alone he’ll be in England, Sweden and Norway.
14. This is the perfect start to Super Bowl weekend!
15. There aren't many tickets left, seriously! Get yours before they sell out. Here's how to buy -> online at memorialcentre.ca, over the phone at 705.743.3561 and in person at the Collins Barrow Box Office at the PMC.
For more info on the PMC—Entertainment Lives Here!—and this event, see below: