In 2017 there will be six collection events scheduled; April 24, May 29 , June 26, July 24, Aug 28, and Sept. 25. For a fee, the City will pick up items larger than an acceptable lift. Arrangements can be made on line (see link below), or at the Public Works Yard (182 Townsend Street) or City Hall (500 George Street).
- ON-LINE PURCHASE
- Cost is $15 for the first item and $5 for each additional item (excluding mattresses and box springs).
- Mattresses & box springs are $15.00 each and do not count as first item.
- Service for the collection must be arranged by 4:30 pm. on the Thursday prior to the event.
- Building materials, automobile parts, televisions and monitors are notaccepted at the curb.
- Refrigeration items must have the Freon removed prior to collection (Ex. fridges, air conditioners & dehumidifiers etc).
Our Upcoming Events section is brought to you by Patrick McAuley of Bowes & Cocks LTD Brokerage.