Everyone and their dog is on Facebook, but how do you reach your customers on the largest social network? Optimizing your Facebook Page and content is key to getting your message seen by prospective clients. Is the Facebook algorithm a bee in your bonnet? Not sure what the algorithm even is? Struggling to create content and get it seen? This is the workshop for you!
From this workshop you’ll learn how to:
- Develop a content calendar and social strategy
- Schedule your posts to save time
- Get the confidence to rock the social media world on any platform
- Grow your Facebook page meaningfully
- Get started with Facebook Ads
- Use Facebook Insights to improve your strategy
Kat Tepylo has been developing social strategies for over 6 years, working with international brands and small businesses alike. She loves a good hashtag and is passionate about creating engaging communities online. She’s excited to get you passionate about your Facebook page!
Bring your smartphone and any small branded pieces you have (mug, businesses cards, etc) for an Instagram photoshoot.
Monday October 22nd, 6:30-8:30pm
Watson & Lou, 383 Water Street
$50 + HST*
*Please note tickets can not be refunded but are transferrable.
Our Upcoming Events section is brought to you by Patrick McAuley of Bowes & Cocks LTD Brokerage.