This Wednesday is the Peterborough Transit Operations Review, where you can provide feedback on the draft review of our transit. You can read the publication here, and on Wednesday head over to the Evinrude Centre (911 Monaghan Road) at 6 p.m. for the public meet.
Some of the proposed changes are...
- The Nichols Park route will be combined with the Trent East Bank Route
- All routes on Saturdays will start at 7:20 a.m. (currently start at 6:40)
- Major Bennett route will be reduced to peak times only and the elimination of the first run on all routes for Saturday mornings
- Elimination of the semi-annual and annual seniors passes
- Cash fare increase of 0.25c to a total fare of $2.50
[Contributed by PtboCanada's Evan Holt]