A unique PA day program co-created and delivered by educators from the Trent Aboriginal Cultural Knowledge and Science Initiative and the Canadian Canoe Museum!
- Create birch-bark crafts, inspired by our birch-bark canoes
- Build your own wooden beading loom to keep
- Create beadwork based on Indigenous traditions
- Experience hands-on science activities and Indigenous teachings about water
- Explore the Museum's galleries with a new Museum-wide, scavenger hunt
$31.50 members, $35 non-members
Subsidies may be available to TRACKS participants and Indigenous youth. Please contact email@example.com to inquire.
REGISTER ONLINE HERE, or call 705.748.9153 x203 to speak with Education Manager, Karen Taylor for registration or information.