In 2015 there will be six collection events scheduled; April 27, May 25, June 22, July 27, Aug 24, and Sept. 28. For a fee, the City will pick up items larger than an acceptable lift. Arrangements can be made on line (see link below), or at the Public Works Yard (182 Townsend Street) or City Hall (500 George Street).
- ON-LINE PURCHASE
- Cost is $15 for the first item and $5 for each additional item (excluding mattresses and box springs).
- Mattresses & box springs are $15.00 each and do not count as first item.
- Tickets for the collection must be purchased by 4:30 pm. on the Thursday prior to the event.
- Building materials, automobile parts, televisions and monitors are notaccepted at the curb.
- Refrigeration items must have the Freon removed prior to collection (Ex. fridges, air conditioners & dehumidifiers etc).