MAKE A PLAN FOR STRESS-FREE PUMPING!
The mind-body connection is very real and the more we can reduce stress the better our chances are of making pumping both a productive and positive experience. The first step to feeling confident and calm while you are pumping is to make a plan! This class will teach you about:
- pump parts, assembly, and fit
- how to make a pumping routine to fit your needs
- how a positive mindset can help you pump more effectively
- troubleshooting common pumping problems
- the importance of hands on pumping and expression
and so much more!
You will leave with:
- A guide to creating a positive pumping routine
- Information on how your partner can support you
- Breast milk storage guidelines
- Resources about bottle feeding the breastfed infant
- A FREE sample of breast massage cream
Register online with a few quick clicks!
Class fee: $30 / pp
Pumping 101 will be held in the studio space of Peterborough Living Yoga, 394 George St. N, Peterborough, ON
IN order for class to run we have to have certain number of students (Pumping 101 Class minimum 3 )
There is the possibility that class might be cancelled or rescheduled if instructors are at a birth/get called to a birth
If a class in cancelled a full refund will be issued
If a class is rescheduled and the new date/time is not possible, a full refund will be issued
If due to extenuating circumstances YOU need to cancel or reschedule a refund can be issued minus an administrative fee of $10.00 will be issued.
Our Upcoming Events section is brought to you by Patrick McAuley of Bowes & Cocks LTD Brokerage.