Tempt your taste buds with the sweetest event of the year! Come out to Lang for a colourful fall celebration of apples and the harvest season.
* Horse & wagon rides
* Cider pressing demonstrations at the Cider Mill
* School yard games
* Live music performed by the Lang Traditional Music Club
* Natural dyeing demonstrations at the Fife Cabin
* Antique clocks and timepieces brought by the Quinte Timekeepers
* Jacquard loom demonstrations
* Rug Hooking demonstrations by the Northumberland Rug Hookers
* Shingle mill demonstrations
* Broom making and rope making demonstrations
* Apple stamp craft and Applefest scavenger hunt for kids
* Hot chili and soup served in the Peterborough County Agricultural Heritage Building (Soup & Bun $6, Chili & Bun $7)
* Apple treats and cider for sale
* Kettle corn and candy floss sales by Ben's Kettle Corn
* Military drill reenactments
* Pie eating contest at 2 pm (Register at the Museum Shop on the event day- maximum 10 people)
* Fresh cheese curd, bread, apples and cider sales
* And more!
Adults $15, Students & Seniors (60+) $10, Youths (ages 5-14) $7, Free for children under 5, Family (includes 2 adults and up to 4 youths ages 5-14) $40
For full details, please visit http://bit.ly/langapplefest2019.
To purchase your tickets in advance, please visit https://lang-pioneer-village-museum.myshopify.com/
Our Upcoming Events section is brought to you by Patrick McAuley of Bowes & Cocks LTD Brokerage.