In no particular order, here we go...
1. Burnham Park
2. Pagoda Bridge
3. In front of Lift Lock
4. Armour Hill parking lot overlooking the city
5. This bench at Little Lake...
6. Riverview Park and Zoo Trail
7. Anywhere at Jackson's Park
8. River Road
9. Silver Bean Café
10. Wildlife sanctuary
11. Tunnel on zoo train ride
12. Skating on the canal
13. Hunter Street Bridge
14. The Falls at Millennium Park
Know of other romantic spots? Add to the list here!
—By Aaron Elliott
Sponsored post by Riley's and The Junction.
"RILEY'S and THE JUNCTION... a lot under one roof!"
For info, call them at 705.750.0375 or go to rileyspeterborough.com and thejunctionpeterborough.com. Follow them on Twitter @rileysptbo and @junctionptbo and Like them on Facebook at Rileys Pub Peterborough and Junction Peterborough.