Aspiring youth entrepreneurs between the ages of 18-29 will have the opportunity to pitch their startup to a panel of established judges for a chance to win a grand prize valued at over $6,500, including $1,000 CASH, at the Gordon Best Theatre on November 21st.
HOW TO APPLY
Those who are interested in the competition can apply online here. Following the application, participants will attend a mandatory workshop series. Each workshop will focus on business models, financing and curating the perfect pitch!
In front of a live audience, finalists will be pitching to the judges in a Dragon’s Den style format that will test competitors knowledge of how they will grow the business. To register to watch the event, click here.
This year’s prize package includes. . .
- $500 CASH from Prima IP
- $500 CASH from the Peterborough Region Angel Network
- $1,500 WCKD marketing package
- $400 PTBOCanada social media package (that’s us!)
- $1,200 video feature with Michelle Ferreri
- $290 3-star membership with the Greater Peterborough Chamber of Commerce.
- $2,500 client status with the Innovation Cluster, or the PKED’s Business Advisory Center.
The deadline to apply is October 25th. The final pitch competition will take place at the Gordon Best Theatre on November 21st, with doors opening at 6 p.m.
**If your business/organization is interested in a PTBOCanada Featured Post Advertorial, email our Brand Strategy Director Aaron Elliott at email@example.com for info!