5. The courses and workshops are hands-on and mind-expanding. Learn Hebrew or Arabic, Watercolour or Acrylic, Soapmaking or BEEKEEPING!
6. You’ve driven by Trent’s downtown college 1,000 times. Now you get to experience Traill College with its traditional university feel in downtown Peterborough. The setting is one of a kind in our community!
7. You can take in a single class, sign up for an entire course, or try a one-day weekend workshop.
10. These classes are literally for anyone. If you’re up for learning, you’re good to go. No exceptions.
11. Did we mention Beekeeping?!
12. Meet graduate students and community leaders as you learn from them. This is a great networking opportunity!
13.Classes are only $20 each when you mention you saw this article, and workshops start at $30 depending on length and materials.
14. If you’ve never experienced post-secondary education, this is your chance. Take it!
15. This is your opportunity to live that “you learn something new every day” life.
For more details on the Trent Continuing Education courses or to register online, click here. You can also register in person if that’s more of your thing (with cash or cheque only) at the Traill College office in Scott House, 300 London Street.
For more details on Trent University, find them here: